|I am a Patroller on GTA-Myths Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or suggestions, or if you spot anything bad
I'm RageQuit (aka Steve) (formerly Easter Egg) and I am a fan of Grand Theft Auto.
GTA Games I Own
- GTA San Andreas (PC, PS3)
- GTA IV (PC)
- GTA Vice City (iPad)
- GTA III (iPad)
- GTA Vice City Stories (PC)
- GTA Liberty City Stories (PC Mod)
These are my personal ratings for all of the Grand Theft Auto videogames that I have played. Please note that these are only personal opinions
- GTA III - 92% - Even though as of 2013 this game looks and feels kind of lacking, it was the sh!t back in the day. This was a videogame masterpiece and was the game responsible for skyrocketing Rockstar to its fame. Overall, the missions and the gameplay are what makes this game good.
- GTA Vice City - 94% - I really liked GTA Vice City for its amazing recreation of 1980's Miami. (Even though I never lived in the 80's, at least this is how I imagined it to be). GTA Vice City had an excellent storyline and gameplay and I was overall pretty content with it. Vice City was probably the funniest game in the whole series, because of its many references to popular culture and its witty characters.
- GTA San Andreas- 97% - GTA San Andreas is the game that really surprised me. This game is legendary. With an excellent storyline, superb voice acting, and the best gameplay from the entire 3D era, it's no wonder that this game is my 2nd favorite. Rockstar really outdid themselves with the map as well, giving us 3 large cities and massive countrysides in between. I still play this game to this day. This game never fails to surprise me. Even though I have some complaints with this game, namely poor facial models, and a crapload of glitches, this game will always be my 2nd favorite.
- GTA Liberty City Stories - 85% - GTA Liberty City Stories, unfortunately, is one of my least favorite games. Even though it had a good storyline and some modest graphical improvements, I did not find myself getting entertained while playing it. The gameplay is quite monotonous, but it has a good storyline and good characters, and it is a fine addition to the GTA Collection.
- GTA Vice City Stories - 90% - Even though Vice City Stories doesn't live up to GTA Vice City, I still think it was an excellent game. It had decent gameplay and good music. It lacked innovation, but it is still a great game nevertheless.
- GTA IV - 95.5% - Grand Theft Auto IV was a huge leap from Vice City Stories' graphics, as it introduced the new RAGE game engine. It had excellent graphics, better driving physics and ragdoll animations for peds. It had excellent voice acting and cutscenes, and the storyline was the best I have seen up to then. My only criticism for this game was its gameplay. It seemed as if most of the missions in GTA IV involved Niko going somewhere and killing someone, and then getting rid of his wanted level. The missions were kind of monotonous, but I really liked the recreation of New York City. Overall, I still think that GTA IV's storyline is one of the best in the entire series.
- GTA V - 98.5% - Rockstar wasn't lying when they said that this was their "biggest, boldest" videogame yet. After going to the midnight release of Grand Theft Auto V and playing it mercilessly until the crack of dawn the next day, I can say that it was 100% worth it. With an excellent storyline, fantastic gameplay, and a big-ass map, this game rightfully recieves my number 1 vote. I really liked the new 3 characters feature, and the gameplay was action-packed and very explosive and violent. The map is truly one of the best features of this game as well, not to mention its many myths.