Fandom

GTA Myths Wiki

Vlad's Corpse Status

  • Why is the status for this myth POSSIBLE? Now, in 2016, we have various mods, including Air Break, using which, we can easily enter Blue Hell and investigate wheather or not the myth is true. A YouTube user named whatever57010 has a series on his channel called Fan Facts. In a recent episode of this series, a fan asked him to investigate this myth. He recorded himself using Air Break entering the Blue Hell and finding absolutely nothing. Anybody else wants to try it, just download an Air Break mod, and be done with it.

      Loading editor
    • Yeah. Basic trainers have Air Break. 

        Loading editor
    • Lol, I am keeping some contact with "whatever57010" on fb and he is my fav youtuber!

        Loading editor
    • I am not sure why the myth is classified as possible, thanks for noticing that. I still want to put my faith in the myth though, but that doesn't grant it a existence tag. However, the body bag having Vlad's corpse, does exist in the files but that's pretty obvious.

      P.S. It already was tagged as FALSE but someone probably forgot to rewrite the infobox column.

        Loading editor
    • Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote:
      I am not sure why the myth is classified as possible, thanks for noticing that. I still want to put my faith in the myth though, but that doesn't grant it a existence tag. However, the body bag having Vlad's corpse, does exist in the files but that's pretty obvious.

      P.S. It already was tagged as FALSE but someone probably forgot to rewrite the infobox column.

      It's a strange situation. The infobox is classified as POSSIBLE, and in the categories it's classified as UNLIKELY. 

      Well, I added FALSE Myths as the category, but I can't delete the UNLIKELY category.

      EDIT: Nevermind, the UNLIKELY category was fixed by you :P

        Loading editor
    • What a tangled web ;).

        Loading editor
    • Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote: However, the body bag having Vlad's corpse, does exist in the files but that's pretty obvious.

      I never knew that that existed. Can you get a pic of that and post it on the page?

        Loading editor
    • Boomer8 wrote:

      Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote: However, the body bag having Vlad's corpse, does exist in the files but that's pretty obvious.

      I never knew that that existed. Can you get a pic of that and post it on the page?

      Unfortunately, I saw that in 2013, when I had the game. I'll try to get it from some fellow users though. 

        Loading editor
    • Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote:
      Boomer8 wrote:

      Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote: However, the body bag having Vlad's corpse, does exist in the files but that's pretty obvious.

      I never knew that that existed. Can you get a pic of that and post it on the page?
      Unfortunately, I saw that in 2013, when I had the game. I'll try to get it from some fellow users though. 

      I could get it. I have my good ole' OpenIV and GTA IV.

        Loading editor
    • One True Slash wrote:
      Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote:
      Boomer8 wrote:

      Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote: However, the body bag having Vlad's corpse, does exist in the files but that's pretty obvious.

      I never knew that that existed. Can you get a pic of that and post it on the page?
      Unfortunately, I saw that in 2013, when I had the game. I'll try to get it from some fellow users though. 
      I could get it. I have my good ole' OpenIV and GTA IV.

      Me 2

        Loading editor
    • Could one of you get the pic then? Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Boomer8 wrote:
      Could one of you get the pic then? Thanks.

      Indep can do it. I'm not going to be active for a week, because I am going on vacation. I have to prepare today, and tomorrow drive off into the sunset.

        Loading editor
    • One True Slash wrote:

      Boomer8 wrote:
      Could one of you get the pic then? Thanks.

      Indep can do it. I'm not going to be active for a week, because I am going on vacation. I have to prepare today, and tomorrow drive off into the sunset.

      K, but I need some whereabouts I mean which file and name!

        Loading editor
    • TheIndependent40 wrote:

      One True Slash wrote:

      Boomer8 wrote:
      Could one of you get the pic then? Thanks.
      Indep can do it. I'm not going to be active for a week, because I am going on vacation. I have to prepare today, and tomorrow drive off into the sunset.
      K, but I need some whereabouts I mean which file and name!

      I don't know those. 

        Loading editor
    • Xalbador Gliese 581C wrote:
      I am not sure why the myth is classified as possible, thanks for noticing that. I still want to put my faith in the myth though, but that doesn't grant it a existence tag. However, the body bag having Vlad's corpse, does exist in the files but that's pretty obvious.

      P.S. It already was tagged as FALSE but someone probably forgot to rewrite the infobox column.


      Xal, where is it?

        Loading editor
    • 86.26.136.112
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.