FANDOM

­
1,322 Pages

  • Mass Grave is one of the biggest mysteries in GTA SA. There were many theories about the killer, but I found out, that it could be Giorgio Forelli.

    1st Argument: Ken Rosenberg, Giorgio's lawyer, moved to Fort Carson Medical Center to rehab. Giorgio could move with him. Also, Fort Carson has the connection to the road, that leads to the Mass Grave.

    2nd Argument: He is very brutal, as seen in GTA VC i.e. Car Grave and possibility to be connected to Cement Shoe Men, so he could kill six people and dump their bodies in bags to a hole.

    3rd Argument: He is the onliest Forelli Family member, that is alive, so he could live in 1992, the year GTA SA is set.

    That's all what I can say about this. This is my first forum thread, so sorry for any mistakes.

      Loading editor
    • Well, that's a slightly plausible theory about Mass Grave. Car Grave and Mass Grave are pretty much part of the same scenario. However, Ken might not be involved in this case, for the fact that he wasn't operating in SA and neither was Georgio Forelli. Even if Ken settled up in LV, we still require some evidence about Georgio Forelli and his status with respect to SA. It could be another Mafia family though. 

        Loading editor
    • I don’t know much about Vice City characters, but as Xalbador said, it’s good to see an actual plausible suggestion about the origins of the mass grave as I really don’t believe Mr. Trenchcoat is responsible for it as some have suggested. Mr. Trenchcoat is of course a very intriguing character and has always been of interest to me ever since I first started reading articles here. I have studied his character and also all of his sound files and I just think he is someone struggling with alcoholism and possible trauma as a result of an extraterrestrial encounter of the fourth kind. I don’t think he is a serial killer at all.

      Some people think that Mary-Beth Maybell, the host of the radio station K-Rose, is the killer as she openly says on her radio show that her previous six husbands are now six feet under. Another theory is that the Area 69 guards have killed intruders and disposed of their bodies in the hole, but I really don't believe a military installation would lack to foresight to not burn the bodies. It’s also strange to note that the nearby graveyard of Las Brujas has six gravestones and there are six bodybags.

      I’m not sure any of those theories hold any water, if you can even call them theories, but yours actually has some validity to it.

        Loading editor
    • BiggestShip65 wrote:
      I don’t know much about Vice City characters, but as Xalbador said, it’s good to see an actual plausible suggestion about the origins of the mass grave as I really don’t believe Mr. Trenchcoat is responsible for it as some have suggested. Mr. Trenchcoat is of course a very intriguing character and has always been of interest to me ever since I first started reading articles here. I have studied his character and also all of his sound files and I just think he is someone struggling with alcoholism and possible trauma as a result of an extraterrestrial encounter of the fourth kind. I don’t think he is a serial killer at all.

      Some people think that Mary-Beth Maybell, the host of the radio station K-Rose, is the killer as she openly says on her radio show that her previous six husbands are now six feet under. Another theory is that the Area 69 guards have killed intruders and disposed of their bodies in the hole, but I really don't believe a military installation would lack to foresight to not burn the bodies. It’s also strange to note that the nearby graveyard of Las Brujas has six gravestones and there are six bodybags.

      I’m not sure any of those theories hold any water, if you can even call them theories, but yours actually has some validity to it.


      Thanks man, I appreciate, that you say my theory has some validity!

        Loading editor
    • TheIndependent40 wrote:


      Thanks man, I appreciate, that you say my theory has some validity!

      I went ahead and added Giorgio to the list of suspects on the Mass Grave page a couple days ago. Forgot to tell you about it. Check it out. I figured that if The Creeper was already on the list, why not Giorgio too.

        Loading editor
    • BiggestShip65 wrote:
      TheIndependent40 wrote:


      Thanks man, I appreciate, that you say my theory has some validity!

      I went ahead and added Giorgio to the list of suspects on the Mass Grave page a couple days ago. Forgot to tell you about it. Check it out. I figured that if The Creeper was already on the list, why not Giorgio too.

      Oh, thx!

        Loading editor
    • the second one is the best argument to it.

        Loading editor
    • There is a page already, proving that it's a tribute.

        Loading editor
    • One True Slash wrote:
      There is a page already, proving that it's a tribute.

      Cam you give me the link?

        Loading editor
    • TheIndependent40 wrote:
      One True Slash wrote:
      There is a page already, proving that it's a tribute.
      Cam you give me the link?

      Look at the recent pages. Feniksxx wrote a thread with proof it's a tribute. If I remember correctly of what I heard (not from his page) the tribute is to the founders of Las Venturas, who fell into a hole during a sandstorm and died. Also, watch DaviDustin's "The Truth about Mass Grave". He makes valid points on this topic.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message