|This article or section uses info from the GTA Wiki.|
The Last One is a Strangers and Freaks mission in Grand Theft Auto V.
Franklin encounters a strange man in a hunting gear, who says he is trying to hunt sasquatches. Franklin decides then to search the creatures. After locating the beast, Franklin chases and shoots the Sasquatch down. When the Sasquatch stops after being shot, the creature asks Franklin in English to shoot him again. Franklin then pulls off the Bigfoot's face, which turns out to be a mask worn by a man in a suit, who acts like he really is a Sasquatch, that is, Franklin calls him out as a freak.
- The Last One is a reference to the infamous bigfoot myth in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The lines said by the bigfoot man when he is shot by Franklin, are similar to those said by the Sasquatch to John Marston during the mission Birth of the Conservation Movement in Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.
- The hunter appears to be almost identical the Sasquatch hunter from Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. Sporting the same grey (most likely an animal carcass) hat, blind in his left eye and big bushy beard. However, the hunter wears a more modern set of clothing, though in the same color scheme as the Sasquatch hunter. The hunter could also be a descendant of the Sasquatch Hunter in Undead Nightmare.
- The game never refers to the man in the suit as Bigfoot or a Sasquatch, only as the Beast or the Last One, even the subtitles when a character calls him a Bigfoot or Sasquatch simply say the Beast.
- The hunter claims that he has been hunting the Sasquatch for 9 years. This is a clear reference to the release date of GTA San Andreas, which was released exactly 9 years before the release of GTA V.
- This mission is not mentioned in the official strategy guide of GTA V.
- In the mission Predator, in the lower right player can see something looking like Bigfoot appearing through the Thermal Scope. It appears just for only a second and disappears. It also doesn't react if the player shoot him. This could be an Easter egg.
- The name of the mission might also be a reference to the fact that this is the last mission unlocked and possibly the last mission the player finishes making it The Last One.