The mountain range is the easternmost part of the map, and the area has only 2 roads and only one of which is fully paved. The area is not very wide, but it is the longest mountain range in the game.
- Grave on the Mountain
- El Gordo Lighthouse
- Jolene Cranley-Evan's Ghost
- Panic in the Woods
- FIB Agents at Chianski Passage
- There is a rusty tractor next to the lighthouse, hidden in a bush. This is most likely a reference to the Epsilon Program, as the player gets the same tractor for completing their side missions, without betraying the cult.
- It also may be a reference to the cultivator found in bushes near the Mr. Trenchcoat's House in GTA: San Andreas.
- After the player passes the lighthouse on the road, the road turns into dirt, and NPCs will not spawn once this mark has been passed.