The Romero Riddle is a myth and mysterious nexus reported to exist in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
The Romero Riddle relates to a phenomenon, which links several myths to the Funeraria Romero. Funeraria Romero are a undertaker and butcher service in the game. They are reported to sell dubious stuff, one of which is definite to exist in the game, that being the Human Organs kept inside their butcher shop. Due to their dubious practices and behavior, they've been inter-connected to several other strange organizations and places in the game.
- The myth begins from the undertaker shop, Funeraria Romero, that provides coffins and gravestones to the locals. Their cemetery is situated at the rear of the shop. There's a skeleton in an open grave in the cemetery, a strange observation is noted that the arm of the skeleton is missing.
- It was later found out and theorized that the arm of the skeleton is kept at the human organs shop, this lead players to believe that, along with human organs and arms, the Funeraria Romero sells organs of corpses in the shop.
- After the revelation, Riverside Pavillion was also suspected to be involved in the scenario. It was further reported that the Riverside Pavillion sells the human organs that are supplied to them by the owners of the Funeraria Romero.
- A second Riverside Pavillion restaurant is located near the Stygian Houses in the game. A connection was derived that the Riverside Pavillion may be sneaking off the meat into the other restaurant through a manhole, which is located near their shop and that this manhole opens up in the basement of the second Riverside Pavillion near Stygian Houses.
- It was also theorized that the Funeraria Romero may be supplying their meat around the city via another meat service called R. S. & L. Bows, and that this may be another hidden company owned by the Romeros in disguise.
- Later on, players started to investigate further into the myth, finding out a certain cannibal and business tycoon Donald Love, speculating that Donald could be a frequent customer to the Romeros due to his liking and could be funding them too.