This is an Archive page that holds old requests from a specific period. To make a new request go to the Active section on the RfP page. Do not delete any requests in the archives.
SuperMythHunter - Patroller
hi guys its HauntedMethSupper i applied for a patroller because i want to be another protector this is the second time i applied,i have improved my grammar a bit (dont ask me how it was painful).Please Vote YES or NO - SuperMythHunter (talk) 11:20, June 05,2015 (UTC)
- No ~ AwesomeBoy (contact) 04:19, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- No ---Ali Rocky (talk) 08:21, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- No - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 09:32, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- No - Matthew103 (talk) 09:55, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- NO - MythHunter 007 Message Wall 10:41, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- No --Sasquatch101 (talk) 02:23, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
- After seeing you still have no control over your "issue management"', I'm blocking you and saying no for your intimidating behavior with Matt. AwesomeBoy (contact) 04:19, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- You let others use your account, which is similar to sockpuppetry. You haven't improved your grammar, that means you're telling lucid lies. Why don't you focus on your inadequacies? Why are you so testy and impatient? I advice you to work on your deficiencies. I can help you with this stuff. --Ali Rocky (talk) 08:21, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- This is possibly the worst written request I have ever seen, and I've had to read Masih De Santa's many times. You have in no way improved your grammar and you make it sound like the staff position is just a joke. You are too immature for the position. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 09:32, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- You still need a bit more practice in your grammar. And just like Vault said, you are too immature for the position. - Matthew103 (talk) 09:55, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- You were blocked for harrasing matt and your grammar is atrocious.And i agree with Vault Boy.MythHunter 007 Message Wall 10:41, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
MythHunter 007 - Patroller
Hello respected wikia users I am MythHunter 007 and I want to be a patroller so I can stop vandalism to this wiki before people can see the vandalized pages. I am active on this wiki about every day.I was demoted as admin because I blocked AwesomeBoy thinking that he is underaged but i was wrong and I have apologised to him and all the staff members of this wiki on my demotion request and I had said that I will not do it again.So if I become a patroller you guys will not regret it thank you for reading this.--MythHunter 007 Message Wall 11:47, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - MattMythMaestro (talk) 13:57, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - SuperMythHunter
- No - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 12:30, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- No - Matthew103 (talk) 13:08, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes ~ AwesomeBoy (contact) 14:44, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- No--Ali Rocky (talk) 22:41, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Nuetral - Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 00:41, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- No --Sasquatch101 (talk) 01:10, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- No - Boomer8 (talk) 03:44, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- You were demoted for blocking him, and now I see that you appear to be lying in an attempt to be promoted. You said, when it happened, that you blocked him "as an experiment" and now you are saying it is because you thought he was underage even though you saw the vote was closed as false. I don't think you are able enough to become a patroller again for a while until you have proven you are able enough for it. That's my opinion, but I guess it is for the b'crats to decide. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 12:30, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I know that you deserve another chance, but I have changed my vote to 'No', because you need a little more practice in your grammar, since a staff member needs good grammar skiils. You can ask Ali for English lessons if you want! - Matthew103 (talk) 13:08, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I have no problem with you man, the only thing is your grammar could be improved a bit, you deserve this position though, people are expecting a lot from you, so make it count! - MattMythMaestro (talk) 13:59, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I think he should get another chance. AwesomeBoy (contact) 14:44, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't know why everybody is voting YES. My patroller application was roughly turned down, because of my atrocious grammar. MythHunter007's grammar is way more substandard than my past grammar meagreness. MythHunter007 is a two time professional myth hunter and a staunch friend, but I don't think that he is worthy enough for any staff post until he meliorates his grammar skills. --Ali Rocky (talk) 22:41, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- This request is too soon after your recent demotion. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 01:10, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
Ali Rocky - Patroller
Members, my initial patroller application was abortive. I have ameliorated my grammar to a competent standard. My proposal of the MHG has turned out to be lucrative for the wiki. The cardinal objective of this application mainly belongs to my incessant activity. I hope for a satisfactory upshot and believe that this retaliation will be resilient in every predicament. Thank you.
- Yes - MattMythMaestro (talk) 8:34, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - MythHunter 007 Message Wall 09:43, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 10:00, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Matthew103 (talk) 10:43, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes ~ AwesomeBoy (contact) 14:44, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes -Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 00:41, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Sasquatch101 (talk) 01:10, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Boomer8 (talk) 03:44, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- I think you are one of the best investigator's on this Wiki man, I feel you judge and decide fairly and friendly, you have asked for an Patroller position before, hopefully you can become one now, I have the most trust in you. - MattMythMaestro (talk) 8,37 July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Brilliant myth hunter and a good friendly person too.--MythHunter 007 Message Wall 09:43, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- You are a great editor and you have improved your grammar massively, although we didn't exactly ask for over the top Wikipedia style but I guess that's fine. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 10:00, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Same as 007 and Vault. - Matthew103 (talk) 10:43, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Vault is right though, no one told you to take your grammar level to Wikipedia. AwesomeBoy (contact) 14:44, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Not a single reason to say no. Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 00:41, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Good user who creates quality pages. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 01:10, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- You are a very good user here; so I'd have no problem promoting you to patroller. Boomer8 (talk) 03:44, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
SuperMythHunter - Admin
hello guys im SuperMarioHunter i have reached minimum requirments for admin i know my grammar is not that good i should not be admin i have pointsgaming but at that time i did not know what pointsgaming is of course everybody will vote NO but i will try :)
- First of all, you should be a patroller before becoming an Admin. Lastly, you need a bit more practice in your grammar, just like you said (no offense). But I'm very happy to see that you want to be a staff member, so that you can help the wiki. - Matthew103 (talk) 10:21, June 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with u matthew the first position in the staff is patroller u need to be a patroller before being an admin.And secondly for being a staff member your grammar should be perfect.If you would have applied for patroller instead of admin spot it will be a yes from me. -MH007
- Yeah i was going to be patroller but everyone voted no :) -Haunted Meth Supper
- You can't even be patroller. You must be a patroller to be an admin. And you have very bad grammar. You were warned for policies several times. You cannot get directly promoted to admin while there are much more competent editors for the position.Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 22:23, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
- I know it is supposed to be a Bureaucrat who closes it, but it has been on for a few days when he now knows he can't apply straight to admin. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 22:26, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
LS11sVaultBoy - Bureaucrat
Hey guys, this is VaultBoy going for what is now the third time I believe (third time lucky hopefully) of making a bureaucrat request on this wiki. My first one came before Gunshow (then CommunistOverlordJim) became a bureaucrat and I was told no but that I would be the first admin to be made bureaucrat on the wiki by Sasquatch. A few months later, Gunshow was made bureaucrat but I was fine with that because I had been a little more inactive than I usually was. Then, when the Gunshow saga happened, I tried again after he got demoted, which I understand was a bad time and therefore meant I once again did not get promoted. Since then, I have accomplished a lot not just on this wiki but on others. For example, I am now the bureaucrat, a position I have so far maintained for 6 months now very happily with no problems at all. This hopefully shows that I can handle those types of rights even on a wiki constantly hitting the top 10 for WAM rankings in the whole of Wikia. Anyways, time passed, and I went a little inactive, not loads, but a little, around the time Boomer was then made Bureaucrat. I wasn't bothered again, because as I said I was a little inactive.
Around the end of May, I was actually thinking about leaving the wiki. This was due to the fact that I didn't feel like I was able to put enough time and effort into it. However, I found a way and that has all changed now. I have, as of writing this, made over 800 edits in the last 7 days and am currently 31 edits away from matching Gunshow's edit score, the highest on the wiki, of what I believe is 3,638, which is very good to say that a week ago I was on 2,890.
Now fo the usual points and some extras. I have been told by other users and am well aware (sounds selfish) that I have got "unbelievable" writing skills when it comes to grammar, punctuation, spelling and what not. I also have shown these last few days that I can handle a situation involving a wiki conflict which is avery useful trait for a bureaucrat to have. I also would like to say what I believe to be the truth and what you can all think of in your own mind. I saved this wiki. When I joined, it had been made for exactly a month and Sasquatch had been inactive on it for a good 3 weeks at least. All that was here was a Bigfoot page and a hell of a lot of red links. So what did I do? I began to make these red links into pages. If I didn't understand what something was that I was making, I didn't leave it, I spent my own time that whole week looking up what these things were that I didn't quite understand and began putting the things I learned into the articles. Eventually Sasquatch came back and gave me admin rights and a lot more people started joining. I added a hell of a lot of things, some minor, some big. For example, some minor things are the userboxes everyone seems to love on their userpages and everyones favorite, and controversial, awards system. I spent a hell of a lot of time setting that up, cropping images, making up names (there are a few cool names I added in their for fun). A massive thing I added (not necessarily to users, but to the function of the wiki) was the policy system. Sure, some of it was copied from the GTA Wiki, but most of it wasn't. I honestly can safely say that this wiki would be nowhere without me. It was me who clicked a link hidden away in a message in an archive that Sasquatch sent to a disinterested user 2 and a half years ago. If I didn't find it, no one would.
Another quick point I would like to make is time zones. You two (Sasquatch and Boomer) are both American (not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm quarter-American via my Grandmother) which means that you share very similar time zones. You are both on for me in my zone between 11 pm and 4 am. I however am on during most days between 3 pm and 10 pm, although I have been on from 9 am until 11 pm these past few weeks and for another two months due to me having a break between high school and college. I can be a bureacrat who is on when the others aren't and if there is a situation during that time that requires a bureaucrat, I can pounce on it instantly as I am almost constantly checking the feed. Also, an odd number of bureaucrats is always better than an even number, something I have discussed with others on the GTA Wiki, as it is easy to settle bureaucrat only votes as there won't be 1 yes and 1 no which will get the wiki nowhere.
So, I implore that you two, Sasquatch and Boomer who have to vote on this, think seriously about where this wiki, and yourselves, would be if I didn't exist here. Also, I acknowledge how painstakingly hard it is reading all of that but everything up there is my honest feelings about being here and how much I feel I deserve, let alone want, this position.
- I feel you are very good as an admin but not Bureaucrat because:
- you block people for a long amount of time than usual
- you dont warn users before blocking
- I am saying this because when i was new you blocked me without warning for 1 year just for a little grammatical mistakes. If someone needs proof check my block log. I feel you are a great admin but possibly not the right time for bureacrat. If i had to vote it would have been "nutral" Myth(Leave your threats hereWant to Stalk?) 15:02, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- That was nearly a year ago. As I said above, I have changed a hell of a lot and to be able to become the bureaucrat of the GTA Wiki proves that I have changed in that time.-Vaultboy
- Actually forget that. You have changed I beleive. Best of luck for it. Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 15:49, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- I have carefully thought about this and have to say no for a few reasons.
1) Promoting an individual to Bureaucrat requires absolute trust that they will uphold the standards of the wiki, be fair and honest no matter how uncomfortable it may be, and have good character. Less than a year ago in August 2014, I was targeted by Gunshow and his cronies because they wanted to take the wiki over and turn it into a hate filled neo Nazi site. This more than anything showed me that you are not a candidate for Bureaucrat. You voted to have a skinhead replace me after he illegally tried to ban me (which jeff explained to you and others could not be done to a bureaucrat) and have voted numerous times then to demote Boomer when he was an admin. If Jeff hadn't stopped by and threatened your position over on GTA Wiki you never would have admitted to being involved in the skinhead group.
2) The co-Bureaucrat on this wiki (Boomer) remains blocked/banned on the wiki you are so proud to say you are bureaucrat of. Boomer isn't a vandal and you yourself said he should be unblocked. So do it! Boomer being blocked there isn't the point; you reneged on what you promised him after that vandal Gunshow came sniffing around there and got everyone raddled up. So you changed you vote to "no" in favor of keeping Boomer, an honest good user, banned. I don't get how you think that is fair. Moreover it shows you lack leadership skills and will flip in an instant if you are questioned.
3) There are numerous inaccuracies in what you said above. Implying that this wiki would be nowhere if you weren't here is complete nonsense. The wiki had 30+ pages in it's infancy stage before you ever came here. The wiki was not a total mess of red links, no pictures and mismanagement. I made the wiki as attractive as possible to encourage new users to join. You wouldn't of stayed here for a minute if have of what you said existed when you joined. I exported the GTA Wiki policy; sure you and others have added to it over the years but to take all the credit for creating the policy is redundant. I feel that you are a good editor and have good spelling/grammar and what not but you still fail to acknowledge what you did less than a year ago. Everyone except you who was involved in the skinhead group was banned here - and across Wikia. I'm happy for you success as bureaucrat on GTA Wiki but I'm afraid your past actions here still resonates.
I don't mean to call you out like this but I feel I have to make you understand why things are the way they are.
- I understand all of that but one little thing is that my position was never in danger on GTA Wiki, or at least if it was I didn't know it was. Also, with the Boomer demotion requests, it was a case of Gunshow all telling us to do it and I did it about twice and that was when I began to realise what he was trying to do and therefore went and told you. Anyway, yeah, I understand the other stuff. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 07:33, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Are you guys serious? YOU GUYS HAD TO WRITE SUCH A BIG THING! Forget that. I said neutral because you are good, but as M h said, and I support that with no offence, you blocked me...........for a long time for using slang on this wiki when I first came, and that too without any warnings. I realised that right after I was promoted. But hey, time heals everything. So, I'm neither saying no nor yes, just neutral. AwesomeBoy (contact) 14:30, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Sasquatch pretty much covered everything. You know, your affiliation with that disgraceful incident less than a year ago was pretty much the main reason why I was temporarily undecided on this one; because I know you are a good editor here and all, but that doesn't change the fact what you participated in. I think you're playing dumb a little bit by saying that you turned on Gunshow when you realized he was using you. You knew he was a raging racist and neo-Nazi skinhead since you can read a bunch of disgusting shit on his timeline; but you still participated in the chats where he told you what to do. So don't act so innocent.
Demotion - MythHunter 007
Due to recent events, I believe MythHunter007 is no longer qualified for a staff position on this wiki. A day or two ago, him and Awesomeboy had a falling out on Facebook, after which 007 tried to get Awesomeboy banned off the wiki due to circumstantial evidence of him being under aged. A bureaucrat only vote was held on the Community Notice Board determining Awesomeboy's fate, which Mythhunter - another admin on the wiki - stood by Awesomeboy. On Facebook MythHunter007 attacked Mythhunter by calling him a traitor to their country; thus breaking the civility rule in our policy.
After the bureaucrat only vote was closed with the verdict of Awesomeboys age being not guilty, MH007 disregarded this decision and took it upon himself to unilaterally block Awesomeboy for a year. Someone who acts on impulse like this I believe is too immature to handle a staff position; let alone an admin one. MythHunter007 is prohibited from voting on this demotion request. Boomer8 (talk) 20:26, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Boomer8 (talk) 20:26, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 20:47, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 21:19, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Sasquatch101 (talk) 02:40, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Matthew103 (talk) 09:27, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- 'Yes ~ AwesomeBoy (contact) 14:30, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - User:SuperMythHunter
- As I stated, someone who disregards a bureaucrat only vote, isn't mature enough for a staff position. Boomer8 (talk) 20:26, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- He has told me via a Facebook message that he plans to return and do his "evil plan B". I agree with Boomer that he is way too immature for the position and should be demoted to patroller, if not to a complete non-staff related position. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 20:47, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- He attacked both me and Awesome. Also not followed Bcrat's orders. I agree he cant handle staff rights properly. If he apologize he may be demoted just to patroller. A person who goes crazy over a match then he can't handle admin rights. Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 21:19, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
- I have never personally had any issues with 007 but the fact he went and blocked Awesomeboy on his own (knowing that the community had decided to not ban him) makes me feel he is a loose canon. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 02:40, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- What I wanna say is, I want this damn wiki in peace. If it ain't in peace, we all are not gonna stay quiet with hands on hands. After this 007 saga is over, I'm gonna take a break, literally this time. And I ain't gonna come back for sometime after this. AwesomeBoy (contact) 14:30, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- After knowing that he broke one of the rules in this wiki, I was very disappointed of him, because I hoped that he will become a good Admin here. I was really surprised when I knew what he had done. - Matthew103 (talk) 09:27, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I apolozise to all the staff members for doing this please dont demote me i will never do that again.Sorry Hunter and Awesome Boy.I will not broke any more rules here.agar tabbhi tum sab mujhe demote karna cha rahe ho to mujhe demote kar sakte ho And again I AM SORRY and I QUIT....=MH007
Closed as Unsuccesful-MH007
Ali Rocky - Patroller
Hey members . I am Ali Rocky and want to join the wiki staff once again . My first stint as a patroller was ruined by some guys on the wiki but lets move forward . I am regularly active for about 12-16 hours . I have the ability to defend the wiki from vandalism and trolls . Many staff members also requested me to apply for this post . Well its up to the community .
- No - Myth(Talk/Stalk) 20:58, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
- No - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:32, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
- No --Sasquatch101 (talk) 01:24, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
- No ~ AwesomeBoy (contact) 04:56, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
- No - SuperMythHunter
- No - Matthew103 (talk) 09:58, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Weak yes. I know you can help the wiki with vandals. But I find a little problem with your grammar. You sometimes write "GTA" as "gta" and give space before signs like ":". But I am still trusting you. Just improve your grammar and everything is good.Myth(Talk/Stalk) 20:58, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Your grammar is terrible, most of my edits in the past two days have been fixing things where you have been. Honestly, since Sasquatch and Boomer have begun to get a little inactive, this wiki's quality has gone from good to extremely bad. Articles are made very poorly by a (and I hate to sound mean and aggressive) lot of people, including some staff. Honestly, if you're going to make and publish an article, make sure it is in the best shape you can make it, make sure it has a reasonably sized title, not "haunted basketball court in washington beach" for example. This isn't a dig at just you, Ali, because there are others as I've said, but until this is sorted out across the wiki, I don't think we can have another staff member who is not yet able to get simple grammar correct. Apart from all of the above, there is also the case of that over the last year and a half, you have been blocked countless times for being a pain in the rectal area. I seriously don't think you are ready to be a member of the staff yet. Sorry to you and the others if this seems harsh. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:32, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with Vault. You are very active and everything but you need to improve your grammar first before becoming a staff member. Not withstanding the fact there are a number of users on the wiki that need help with their grammar, I think this is a larger issue here that has come to a point that it needs to be addressed but that's another conversation. I do think you would be a great patroller but you first need to work on your grammar because other users don't want to spend all day correcting mistakes. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 01:24, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Ever since Sasquatch and Boomer started to become inactive, I started to think, "Will anyone else come and join us?". Well, forget that now. Grammar is a thing which is required by everyone to make other people understand and communicate with people in a mannered way. I respect your pre-position (get it? pre-position? meaning his preposition grammar and prior position) but there is no simple way for you to get back on track. If you came back to be a partroller again, why the heck did you leave in the first place? AwesomeBoy (contact) 04:56, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Same as vault boy SuperMythHunter
- I'm sorry Ali, but I'll vote 'no' for now. I agree with Hunter and Vault. Yeah, you really need to work on your grammar because a good staff member needs a good skill in grammars. Remember, this is an advice, I'm not trying to hurt you or something like that, it's just that you're not capable of being a staff member. I also agree with AwesomeBoy, if you want to be a patroller here, then why did you left? No hard feelings, okay? - Matthew103 (talk) 09:58, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
MythHunter 007 - Admin
Hello fellow Wikia editors, my name is MythHunter 007 and I would like to apply for an Admin position on this wikia. I have been active since December and have accumulated more than 750 edits.I would really like to contribute more to the wiki, to keep it free of vandals and running smoothly.So, to sum it up, I hereby request promotion to the Admin position.
- Yes - Matthew103 (talk) 03:55, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- 'Yes ~ AwesomeBoy (contact) 05:04, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 15:02, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Sasquatch101 (talk) 22:32, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes -Boomer8 (talk) 03:28, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Myth(Talk/Stalk) 07:02, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
- You have all the requirements needed as an Admin. - Matthew103 (talk) 03:55, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- We're gonna need more than what meets the eye. And by that, I mean you. AwesomeBoy (contact) 05:04, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Great user. Would be a great addition to the admins. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 22:32, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- You're a pretty good user, and would do a fine job as an admin. Boomer8 (talk) 03:28, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
- We need people like you to protect the wiki - Myth(Talk/Stalk) 07:02, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
Boomer8 - Bureaucrat
Hi Sasquatch, I'd like to begin by stating that it has been a pleasure serving as an administrator on this wiki for the past couple years and I look forward for the years to come. You have been an amazing bureaucrat/founder of this wiki and will be the best. I completely understand why you may not want to promote another user to bureaucrat a second time, since the last one turned out to be a total nutjob, but you know me pretty well, and that was a one in a thousand chance scenario. I've been improving this wiki since February of 2013 - shortly after this wiki was created - by creating and fixing pages, improving the rules, stopping vandalism, ect. I don't think I need to list them all. But most of all, I believe I have the experience and maturity of being promoted to bureaucrat. I'm one of the most loyal people on this wiki you can trust. If you believe I'm qualified enough to handle this position, I'd be honored to serve as a bureaucrat on this great web site. Thanks. --Boomer8 (talk) 05:28, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
- You've been a great editor here for many years and in more ways than one proven your commitment and loyalty to the GTA Myths Wiki. I have seen you in action in all sorts of scenarios and you have exemplified all the traits in a great leader. I look forward to continually working with you and couldn't be more pleased to have you as my co-bureaucrat. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 08:18, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
MythHunter 007 - Patroller
As requested by Sasquatch and Myth hunter i am here to apply for patroller rights. I want to be a patroller so I can stop vandalism to this wiki before people can see the vandalized pages. I am active on this wiki about every day.So if I become a patroller you guys will not regret it thank you for reading this .--MH007 (Talk) or (Don't talk) 04:17, April 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Myth(Talk/Stalk) 04:37, April 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - AwesomeBoy
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 09:39, April 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Sasquatch101 (talk) 21:22, April 4, 2015 (UTC)
Myth hunter - Admin
I am applying for admin on sasquatch's advice. As we all know that vandals are attacking thid wiki and we are lacking a quick response to it, there is need of active admins. I am regularly active amd usually the first one to see vandalism. If some people think that I am not ready for admin then make me admin for one month only.
- Yes - SuperMythHunter (contact) 11:47,April 11,2015 (UTC)
- Yes - AwesomeBoy (contact) 16:37, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 12:42, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Sasquatch101 (talk) 22:43, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes- MH007
- Yes Boomer8 (talk) 05:47, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
AwesomeBoy ~ Admin
Same as Myth hunter, we need more admins to protect the wiki and double the security. Hope you'll do the right thing now. Only for 1 month guys, only for 1 month. It's not for me, it's for the wiki.
- Yes - Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 09:02, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 12:42, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Sasquatch101 (talk) 22:43, March 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - MH007
- Yes Boomer8 (talk) 05:47, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
- I'd really have no problem you being a permanent admin here. Boomer8 (talk) 05:47, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
Closed as "Null and Void" because of Aiden Pearce2 changing other's vote.
"Aiden Pearce 2 (Rollback)"
Hi Guys Sorry for long inactivity My IPad Was broken after fighting with a boy in the street that boy was crazy but he's got his Lessons! But pls vote Yes. I forgot My Password to Sign in with My PC. Since My IPad just repaired yesterday and i came back to editing. Next Time I will more careful. and Robert? Im so sorry for that behavior we are not Rivals, We are Friends, we are same and we are in the same Place and same Wiki so we are Like Brothers And realy Big family so if you believe this Please Vote Yes! (Aiden Pearce 2|Talk) February 11, 2015, 3:15 UTC
- You were incivil and hence, effectively broke the rules. You can't write with a good grammar. There were grammatical errors even in the request.Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 12:46, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
MythHunter2013 - Demotion & Inactive
MythHunter2013 has been inactive for a while now so I think he should be demoted and moved to inactive until he makes a return that isn't just one edit.
What will happen is he is demoted to Patroller and then his tag will say inactive. He doesn't actually get fully demoted. Please vote below.
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:33, February 2, 2015 (UTC)
- No-Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 05:12, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
- No --Sasquatch101 (talk) 07:08, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
- No -- AwesomeBoy (contact) 13:58, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
- As I've said above. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:33, February 2, 2015 (UTC)
- He is actually not that inactive. He also blocked a vandal sometime ago.Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 05:12, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
- MythHunter 2013 is to an extent not that active, but he is around and always responds to anyone on his talk page promptly. He is a very good editor and is probably just taking a break. If he continues to stay away then he should probably be removed but at the moment I don't think it's necessary. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 07:08, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, about that. People sometimes has to be inactive for a reason. For example, in my wiki, I had a Back2Back event which I couldn't attend as I was busy to get edits here to be a Patroller. My staff agreed that. Well, you guys should create a new rule, about which I will fill in the details later. But, I do agree it is his fault for not leaving any "inactivity" message. He last came on January 1, which means he has been inactive for 1 month and 3 days. Let's see if he comes or not. If he doesn't come for another 2 months, he's a goner alright. AwesomeBoy (contact) 13:58, February 3, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, Guys. It's me, AwesomeBoy. I want to become a Patroller on this wiki. I have been way active on this wiki, plus I have only 500 edits too. I have found some stuff in SA :
- Skydoors (found more of them)
- The Darkness of Ganton
- The Question Mark in the Woods (made a better version of it)
Well, I know I was blocked 2 times, but I won't say I am a good guy or bad. I will just say I am a Myth Hunter. And I want to be a Patroller. Vote 'Yes' if you think I will be a great Patroller or vote 'No' if you think I am not compatible for this position. Have a Awesome day!
- Yes-Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 13:38, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Boomer8 (talk) 03:30, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes-MythHunter 007
- Yes - Matthew103 (talk) 10:38, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 16:12, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Sasquatch101 (talk) 05:38, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes --Freddy with the Fazbear First. (talk) 17:54, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- In my opinion he is one of the best and active users. So he deserves the position.Hunter(Talk/Stalk) 13:50, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Even though you don't have the best of grammar, I believe you're definitely active enough to efficiently do your job as patroller here. --Boomer8 (talk) 03:30, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
- same as hunter.-MythHunter 007
- Not only he has the skill to be a good patroller, he's very friendly and always introduce new users and help them along the way! So I think he deserves to be a patroller here! - Matthew103 (talk) 10:38, January 8, 2015 (UTC)
- You're a great editor and are very enthusiastic about myths. Since you are always active around the wiki you will be a great help for new editors just discovering myths. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 05:38, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
Myth hunter- Patroller
Hello everyone, I am Myth hunter. I wanted to become a patroller on this wiki to keep the wiki free of vandalism. I am regularly active on the wiki , almost everyday. I have also found some myths and easter eggs that include-
- CJ Target easter egg
- Question Mark in the Woods
- I also prove the existence of Back O' Beyond Teleporter because I found it Teleporting me.
I know that around 3 months ago I caused some disruption on the wiki. But I am sorry for that and I will never do that again. I clearly understand the rules and I will never break them.
Please vote "yes" if you want me to become a patroller and "No" if you don't want to become a patroller. Please leave a comment if I have some thing to improve. I will not be angry at anyone who votes a "No".~~~~
- Yes-Rayan Omer Raja
- Yes - GTA_Myth_Hunter01 (talk) 20:28, October 27, 2014 (SCAN)
- Yes - Matthew103 (talk) 08:46, October 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes - MythHunter2013 (talk) 3,:39,October 31,2014 (UTC)
- Yes - --Boomer8 (talk) 03:53, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes - --Sasquatch101 (talk) 05:36, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I say yes to promote Myth hunter because he`s a very good friend but he also help other myth hunters, he helped me with the Toreno the Spy myth and he found the Question Mark in the woods, I know he diserves to be upgraded to a higher level, and I hope your also say YES because that`s what he diserves...Sorry if it was a long text XD.--GTA_Myth_hunter01 (talk) 20:30, October 27, 2014 (SCAN)
- He deserves to be a patroller here in this wiki. Even though he broke some rules back then, I am really sure that he will not do it again. He is a very good editor here and always help fellow myth-hunters along the way! He is also the one who is helping me in my problems, whether in wiki problems or in my personal problems, in other words, he is a really good friend! - Matthew103 (talk) 08:46, October 28, 2014 (UTC)
- You are a very active and useful user, so I think you deserve to be a patroller. --Boomer8 (talk) 03:53, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
- You are a fantastic editor here and will be a great addition to the staff. --Sasquatch101 (talk) 05:36, November 1, 2014 (UTC)
Aiden Pearce 2 - Demotion due to Inactivity
Aiden Pearce 2 comonlly known as Mashi has been inactive for close to two full months as his last edit was August 5th. Before that he didn't edit all that much and has been winding down and becoming less and less active. I think it is important to have active staff members so the wiki can run properly and at this point Mashi is not fulfilling his position. Mashi needs to vacate his positon as Patroller so other more active users can fill the position. Please vote "Yes" for demotion or "No" for no demotion. Sasquatch101 (talk) 03:01, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes - Sasquatch101 (talk) 03:01, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes - Matthew103 (talk) 11:57, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes -MythHunter2013 (talk ) 20:44, September 28,2014 (UTC)
- Yes - Boomer8 (talk) 06:28, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
- He is very inactive. I do not think that I have ever found him editing since I have joined the wiki.--Myth hunter (talk) 04:30, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Same with Myth hunter's comment. Matthew103 (talk) 11:57, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Aside from the inexcusable lack of activity, I believe Mashi was a big contributing factor to the sadisttic plan of Communist's of overthrowing Sasquatch and banning me; all for his own lust for power and adminship. Furthermore, he can't even formulate a sentence in the English language. Boomer8 (talk) 06:28, September 29, 2014 (UTC)
Matthew103 - Rollback
Hello fellow users of GTA Myths Wiki. The time that I joined GTA Myths Wiki, I started editing my profile to make it more interesting, but if it weren't for Awesomeboy and LS11sVaultBoy, my profile will never be the way that I wanted it to be! But I didn't just edit my profile, i also created many blog posts to help myth-hunters in their investigations, these blog posts contains different myths in GTA San Andreas (but I'll make more blog posts about myths in other GTA games if I have them). My main jobs here are to improve this wiki and help my fellow myth-hunters in investigating myths.
Anyway, I wanted to be a patroller in this wiki so I can help in protecting this wiki from vandalism and disruptive edits. I wanted to make this wiki the best myth-hunting place ever! I promise that I will do my best in protecting this wiki. Remember, vote wisely! Thank you for taking your time to read this!
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 20:11, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes--Myth hunter (talk) 21:09, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes - Sasquatch101 (talk) 05:02, September 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes - Boomer8 (talk) 02:18, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- We need more Patrollers and you suit the requirements. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 20:11, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- You are a good editor. Also the only patroller is very inactive.--Myth hunter (talk) 21:09, September 7, 2014 (UTC)
- You seem like a decent editor so I see no reason why you shouldn't be promoted to patroller. By the way, make sure you leave your signature on discussion pages like this. Boomer8 (talk) 02:18, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- This request should be closed now.--Myth hunter (talk) 06:12, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
Radical Edward2 - Administrator
Hey. I rarely talk in discussions but to anyone that does know me, I'm Radical Edward2. Sasquatch101 recommended me to apply. I've been around for quite some time. I've been on and off lately because I'm in my last year of college. Over the years that I've spent searching for myths and oddities I have always tried to analyze every possible angle of a myth in order to debunk or confirm them. With the rise of photoshop and the introduction of Snapmatic in GTA V, I have grown skeptical of most (if not all) visual evidence via blurry cell phone pictures. Being the administrator of both the Oddworld and Gorillaz wikis, I have a fair amount of experience under my belt in terms of editing both pages and templates. I might not have the exact number of edits needed to apply but I definitely have the chops (amount of content provided in my edits and investigating skills and logical reasoning for myth hunting/busting). I also made the background image for the wiki since I have a good amount of experience with Photoshop CS6; so there's that too I guess. Anywho, whenever I am online, I won't let you guys downs. --RadicalEdward2 (talk) 21:06, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
- No - Boomer8 (talk) 02:31, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- No - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 10:06, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- No - Sasquatch101 (talk) 05:19, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
- If you read the requirements for admin you would have seen that you must already have rollback rights and have a higher amount of edits; both of which you don't have. If this was a patroller request I would have probably said yes due to the amount of time you have been on this wiki. Boomer8 (talk) 02:31, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Same as Boomer. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 10:06, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Some other time then I guess. I only edit when its actually necessary (hence the mention of the low number of edits). --RadicalEdward2 (talk) 19:09, September 23, 2014 (UTC)