Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the GTA Myths Wiki
This Wiki currently has 55 active Users and 105,896 edits. Our current WAM ranking is 160 out of 5,000 in games, and 322 out of 5000 in all.
The newest mystery in Vice City.
This myth puzzles even the most skilled San Andreas hunters..
A retro location continues to be a paranormal hotspot.
The newest creature in GTA V's arsenal.
The Wiki breaks down these mysteries into four categories depending on their validity. It is vital to remember that the existence ratings are for the myth over all, and could change with new evidence being added or taken away. The existence rating is not for user opinion but is chosen by multiple users, from hunts and many other factors and made into an average.
- PROVEN - the myth has been proven to be real by various sources. See Proven Myths.
- POSSIBLE - the myth might be real but does not have enough evidence. See Possible Myths.
- UNLIKELY - the myth is probably not real, but not completely impossible. See Unlikely Myths.
- FALSE - myths that are proven to be nonexistent and are made up by fans or are mods. See False Myths.
Today most of the myths in the GTA series remain in "limbo" as there is not enough evidence to prove nor disprove their existence. The GTA Myths Wiki is a great place to report myth sightings as everyone is encouraged to hunt down the truth behind these reported sightings.
Welcome to the GTA Myths Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stick around and make many more improvements.
- New to myth-hunting? Check out the wiki's official guide The Myth-Hunter Handbook.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit and post Myth Sightings. You can also contact one of the GTA Myths Wiki Staff.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize an established user. You can customize your userpage.
What secrets can this shadow be hiding? - Visit the page and find out.
User of the Month
Visit GTA Myths Wiki:User of the Month to vote for next month's featured user.
- Myths and Legends in GTA III
- Myths and Legends in GTA Vice City
- Myths and Legends in GTA San Andreas
- Myths and Legends in GTA IV
- Myths and Legends in GTA Chinatown Wars
- Myths and Legends in GTA V
- Easter Eggs
- Easter Eggs in GTA III
- Easter Eggs in GTA Vice City
- Easter Eggs in GTA San Andreas
- Easter Eggs in GTA Liberty City Stories
- Easter Eggs in GTA Vice City Stories
- Easter Eggs in GTA IV
- Easter Eggs in GTA Chinatown Wars
- Easter Eggs in GTA V
- Smaller Easter Eggs
This month's featured article is Al Capone.
Visit GTA Myths Wiki:Featured Article to vote for next month's featured article.
This month's featured video is MidoTheGamer2 's "'Gta San andreas The truth about the body bags'" video. Visit Featured Video to vote for the next featured video
Don't forget to go to Community Investigations for more videos like this one.
- December 20 - LS11sVaultBoy
If you want your birthday recognized, visit GTA Myths Wiki:Community Birthdays and add your birth date to the list so it can be featured here on the main page!